- The health, safety, and well-being of our passengers, employees, and the communities we serve, is of the utmost importance.
- Buses are being disinfected daily.
- Please follow CDC guidelines by washing your hands, covering your cough, and staying home if you feel ill.
- Please be aware, service and/or schedule changes may be made on a DAILY BASIS in any emergency.
- As of Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 ALL Casino trips and the 12:30 pm departure from the East Busway have been CANCELLED until further notice.
- The Friday evening 5:30 pm and 10:00 pm Rivers Casino and East Busway/Downtown Pittsburgh runs have been CANCELLED until further notice.
In response to the Covid-19 Virus. NCATA is suspending walk-in traffic into our main office. Senior passes and bus passes are available at the transfer center. Bus passes are also available online.