Park N’ Rides
Combine the freedom of your own car with the convenience and cost-savings of the bus with your local Park & Ride.
With our Park & Ride you can trade in your bumper-to-bumper, Pittsburgh commute for a quick local drive to your neighborhood Park & Ride lot. Centrally located throughout Lawrence and Butler Counties, Park and Ride lots offer plenty of free parking!
There are many benefits to utilizing the Park & Ride service, including:
- Less wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Save money on gas and insurance.
- Relax while you commute.
- Fewer cars means cleaner air.
- Reduced need for parking in the community.
- Doing your part to relieve traffic congestion in Western Pennsylvania.
There is no better way to commute to Pittsburgh than using our Park N Rides, and no better bargain than the $4.00 fare! It costs more to park in Pittsburgh than our round trip bus!
We have five convenient Park & Rides to serve you:
1- We offer limited parking at our Mahoning Ave. Location, at 311 Mahoning Ave, New Castle. Spaces available = 15
2- Downtown New Castle Transfer Center, at the corner of East Washington and Croton Ave. Spaces available = 250.
Also Available at the Transfer Center for your convenience:
- Covered shelters, off-street parking for park & riders and bike racks are available.
- Staffed customer service desk for customer assistance, pass sales and trip planning.
- Access to vending machines and an ATM, as well as the Pennsylvania Lottery.
- Closed circuit cameras for your safety.
Transit Center Hours
Monday – Friday
6:00 am – 7:00 pm
8 am – 5:30 pm
The Transfer Center will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
3- Rt 422 Park N Ride, RT 422 Between RT 388 AND Baldwin Rd. Spaces available = 188
4- Portersville Park N Ride, I-79 at exit 96 and Rt 488. Spaces available = 79
5- Evans City Park N Ride, I-79 at exit 83 and Rt 528 (Lindsay Rd). Spaces available = 105