The New Castle Area Transit Authority will be taking applications for Bus Operators Positions. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- C.D.L. Class A or B
- Passenger Endorsements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 20 years of age
- No motor violations for at least 3 years
- Acceptable driving record (MVR)
- 2 years of experience driving type of vehicle or equipment equivalent required for the position
- Be physically capable to perform the essential job
- No conviction of a felony
A complete benefit package is included.
The NCATA will send for and review Driver Records, Criminal History and Child Abuse History Clearance. Physicals and pre-employment drug and alcohol testing will be given along with a written test. You will be required to comply with all other applicable qualifications for employment established by the organization.
Applications can be picked up Monday through Friday during regular office hours at the New Castle Area Transit Authority, 311 Mahoning Avenue, New Castle, PA, 16102 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
All applications must be received in our office no later than 4:00 p.m. August 31, 2016.
The NCATA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.